A note about our Covid-19 Protocols:
To our Bibby Orthodontics families,
With the Covid-19 virus still being very much a part of our lives now and into the foreseeable future we wanted to update you on some of the protocol changes at our office. Infection control has always been a top priority at Bibby Orthodontics and we are committed to providing a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for our patients. Our sterilization of instruments, wearing of PPE, and disinfection of clinical areas in the office has always been performed to the highest standard as per the infection control guidelines from the College of Dental Surgeons of BC. We have now increased the disinfection protocols and PPE in the non-clinical areas of the office.
The following changes have also been made to better protect our patients and our team members:
- Pre-screening Wellness Forms are required for every person who will be entering the office. There will be a link attached to your appointment reminder emails or texts. We appreciate this being done no more than 24 hrs before your appointment (ideally the night before or morning of the appointment).
- Everyone in our office must wear a face covering. For patients - your assistant will ask you to remove it once you are seated in your clinic chair
- Upon arrival you will find our reception area is closed. Please wait outside and check in by text message or call the front desk when you have arrived.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and temperature checks will be done with a digital thermometer for everybody entering the office.
- Due to distancing requirements we are limiting the number of people in the office and ask that patients come alone, or have only one parent accompanying them to appointments. Our Orthodontic assistants are updating parents outside the office or via text/phone.
- The brushing station is closed until further notice. Please brush your teeth prior to your appointments when possible.
Please be assured that Dr. Bibby, Dr. Mattson and team are taking every precaution to treat our patients as safely as possible. We look forward to seeing you, and are happy answer any questions you may have about the precautionary measures we are taking. If you choose to postpone visiting our office due to concerns over COVID-19 please communicate this to us. However, please be aware that we do not recommend extended periods of being unsupervised during your orthodontic treatment.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate through these changes together.